RECYCLED SPORT SOCKS
MOQ: 500 pcs..
Size: 36/4o & 41/45
Made in: Europe
Packaging: 500 pieces in carton, size 40x60x40cm, 13 kg
Goodsocks sport are made of 50% recycled cotton, 30% recycled polyester, 15% polyamide and 5% elastan. The recycled cotton is made from cutting losses during textile production. From these losses new threads are spun. During this process there is no usage of bleach, paint or other chemicals. The process is a 100% natural and therefore we safe approximately 1.000 liter water per pair of socks, which is normally used to produce colour and process cotton. The socks meet the Oeko-tex standard 100 certified and are made in Europe. The recyled cotton is combined with recycled PET, polyamide and elastane to make a comfortable and durable pair of socks.
‘A better carbon footprint’
• 50% recycled cotton, 30% recycled PET, 15% polyamide 5% elastane
• 0% paint, bleach, other chemicals
• Eoko-tex standard 100 certified
• GRS certified
• 1.000 liter water saved per pair of socks
• 5% of the profit donated to the Plastic Soup Foundation
• Made in Europe